Some people have had trouble placing online orders so I am going to outline the steps for you to make it a little easier.
1) Once all of the items you wanted are in your cart you click “Checkout”
2) This shipping box will pop up. Since we only offer in-store pickup you will put your zip code in and then click “OK”.
3) Next, you will see your items again. Select “In Store Pickup” and then fill out your information. Click “Submit Order” when you are finished.
4) The Terms of Agreement box will pop up. Scroll to the bottom and click the orange box which says, “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
5) After agreeing to the terms and conditions, your order will pop up again. Click “Confirm Order” at the bottom. If you do not click “Confirm Order” then your order will not be placed!
Once you complete these steps you will receive an email confirming that your order has been placed. You will receive another email once your order is ready for pickup. We process orders in an hour or less! If you want curbside pickup just call us when you get here and we’ll bring your order out!